Terms and Conditions
sonnenBatterie Cashback Offer 2021
Promotion Name: sonnenBatterie Cash Back offer 2021 (“The Promotion”).
Promoter: The Promoter is sonnen Australia Pty Ltd 87 611 337 547 trading as sonnen Australia of Tenancy 6 | Lionsgate Business Park | 180 Philip Highway | Elizabeth South SA 5112
Eligibility Criteria: Claims can be submitted by:
- Residents of Australia or New Zealand aged 18 years and over who provide an Australian or New Zealand postal address and comply with these Terms of Offer;
- Who have purchased a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period;
- Who have submitted a claim in accordance with the Claim Method;
- Who have otherwise complied with these terms and conditions.
Employees of sonnen Australia Ltd, any company associated with sonnen, any company acting as a service provider for sonnen and the employee’s immediate families are ineligible to claim this offer.
Promotional Period: The Participating Product must be sold between 12:01am AEST on 01/07/21 and 11:59pm AEST on 31/8/21 and must be installed within 60 days of purchase. The claim for sonnen Cash Back must be made within 30 days of installation.
Participating Products: Participating Products include:
- sonnenBatterie Hybrid 9.53/5 – 9.53/15
- sonnenBatterie Eco 9.43/5 – 9.43/15
- sonnenBatterie Eco 8.03/5 – 8.03/15
- sonnenBatterie Eco 8.2/6 – 8.2/16
- sonnenBatterie Eco 8.0/6 – 8.0/16
Participating Retailers: Retailers who sell Participating Products in Australia and/or New Zealand.
Offer: Purchase a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period and receive a gift card (Gift Card) with the value of $80/kWh calculated based on nameplate capacity and with a value of up to $1280 (“sonnen Cash Back”).
Claim Method: To claim, you must have purchased a Participating Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotional Period and complete the following steps.
- Following purchase, complete the online form to register that you have purchased the Participating Product: https://sonnen.com.au/promotion-2021/
- Ensure that the Participating Product is installed within 60 days of purchase.
- Following installation, email a copy of your proof of purchase and your sonnen system serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org (Claim).
Your proof of purchase must be in the form of a receipt which shows Participating Retailer, Participating Product(s), the price and date of purchase, and the serial number of your installed system. Claims without a valid proof of purchase or a valid serial number will not be accepted.
You will receive email correspondence from sonnen to confirm that your Claim has been received, to confirm if your Claim has been approved and confirmation of the sonnen Cash Back being processed and instructions on how to redeem it.
Offer Delivery: The sonnen Cash Back will be provided to the claimant within 20 business days after their Claim has been validated and processed by the Promoter. Free standard delivery is included with redemption.
Cash Back Conditions:
• The relevant expiry period and value for each Reward gift card can be found at https://indigo.cometrue.com.au/. Please see gift card terms and conditions for more information: https://rewardscometrue.com.au/wp-content/uploads/Eftpos-Terms-and-FAQs.pdf
The sonnen Cash Back promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other sonnen promotion, offer or discount. The Offer is not valid for commercial sales, second-hand, refurbished, trade seconds or similar products as determined by sonnen in its sole discretion.
Verification: sonnen reserves the right to verify the validity of all claims and reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Proof of purchase documentation (in the form of a purchase receipt) must clearly show the Participating Retailer, the Participating Product, the price paid and the date of the purchase. The serial number of the machine must also be provided to sonnen. Claim details that are ineligible or incomplete will be considered void.
Receipt of claims: Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s inbox. The Promoter is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, late, lost or misdirected information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
Not transferable: All Offers unless stated to the contrary are not transferable & cannot be converted to cash.
Australian Consumer Law: These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
Tampering: The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual claimant or group of claimants for tampering with the claim process. Tampering includes but is not limited to the utilisation of techniques designed to make multiple claims that are not associated with a separate eligible purchase, or submitting a claim which is not otherwise in accordance with these terms.
Technical Malfunction: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the Promotion.